EQ50 Portable Equalizer for Laptop, MP3, and Audio Use - New
A must have for every transcriptionist! Help ease the struggle of listening to distorted audio whether using a cassette or computer with this 3 band equalizer.
New technology in consumer electronics has created an absolute need for improved level and sound adjustment in personal listening. This remarkable, portable, palm-sized unit delivers high fidelity performance and output normally reserved for more expensive, home systems now deliverable from your personal audio system, laptop or mp3 player.
With a 10dB boost or -10dB cut range of level, the EQ50 features a 3-band equalizer that allows for convenient and individual bass, midrange and treble adjustment, for a customized listening experience.
Power output is greater than 20mW per channel, providing clean undistorted output into your favorite stereophones. Ergonomically designed for easy handling, a rotary volume control and on/off switch are placed for convenient usage.
The EQ50 is powered by 2 "AAA" batteries (not included) and delivers an average battery life of approximately 30 hours.
- Works with any 3.5 mm stereo or mono headset.
- Equalizer has +10dB to -10dB level controls for bass (100 Hz), midrange (1000 Hz) and treble (10 kHz) frequencies.
- Frequency response is 40-20,000 Hz.
- Unit provides a unity gain low distortion amplifier (20mW per channel) with volume control.
- Cord length is 4 ft.
- This equalizer will help deliver the clarity every transcriptionist needs.
Note: For use with Dictaphone equipment that requires a 2 prong headset the following adapter is required - ECS-DAP.