Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Medical Version 10.1
Dragon Medical 10 speech recognition software offers the fastest, most complete way for physicians in mid-sized practices to create transcription-free clinical documentation. Dictate medical findings directly into any Windows®- based EMR three times faster than most people type with up to 99% accuracy. Use voice commands to quickly navigate within the EMR to review lab tests or dictate a prescription. Dragon Medical 10 includes vocabularies which cover nearly 80 medical specialties and subspecialties, and supports HIPAA compliance guidelines. Dragon Medical 10 helps you raise the quality of care while making your practice more efficient and profitable.
Dragon Medical accelerates dictation, saving minutes per patient as physicians:
- Navigate quickly throughout their EMR using voice commands
- Use macros to re-use frequently dictated text
- Document “medical decision-making” in their own words into the EMR
Top 3 New Features of Dragon Medical 10.1:
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit Support
- Voice Shortcuts for Medical Web Search for WEBMD, UP TO DATE, PUBMED and IDC9
- A complete list of “medical normals” by body system is also available, so that clinicians immediately can begin using Dragon Medical “out of the box” with less time spent creating their own templates.
More Accurate Than Ever.
20% more accurate than Dragon Medical 9 and over 38% more accurate than Dragon Professional 10 when used in clinical settings
Navigate and dictate inside EMR software; History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, assessment and plan.
More specialties than ever! Covers nearly 80 specialties and subspecialities. Dictate with confidence using your specialty’s vocabulary.
Regional Accent Support.
Accented speakers get higher out-of-the-box recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
Supports HIPAA Regulations.
Protect patient confidentiality.
Dictate anywhere in the EMR, eliminating navigation between EMR screens and the notes window.
Dragon Templates with Voice Fields.
Automate form filling applications by adding fields in dictation templates.
Medical Formatting Rules.
Expands abbreviations and follows capitalization rules. “HPI” can appear as either “History of Present Illness”, “history of present illness”, or “HPI.”
Program buttons to run any function or user voice command.
Personal voice commands appear in
Command browser for faster use.
You won't find a more accurate speech recognition product for your PC anywhere. Dragon Medical 10.1 is up to 20% more accurate before enrollment than Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical V9, and Dragon Medical 10.1 is over 38% more accurate than Dragon Professional 10 when used in a Medical Setting.
Compared to Version 9, Dragon Medical 10.1 delivers significant improvement in response time. Fast speakers will observe more than 50% reduction in the time it takes for words to appear on the screen. Since some speakers pause in their dictation to watch the results, having words appear on the screen sooner facilitates a more seamless dictation experience.
You'll be dictating letters, e-mails and Medical professional can navigate and dictate inside third party EMR's. Dragon allows doctors to dictate medical decision-making - history of the present illness, review of systems, assessment, and plan - directly into EMR systems such as Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, GE, NextGen, Eclipsys, McKesson and eClinicalWorks, eliminating transcription and ensuring more complete clinical documentation.
Dragon products have won over 175 major awards for accuracy and ease of use, and are used by more people around the world than any other speech recognition software.
Finally you can tell your computer what to do! Use Dragon shortcuts to quickly search for information on the Web or on your own computer. Need to find some information on the Web? Just say "search the Web for global warming articles", "search Wikipedia for George Washington Carver" or "search eBay for Batman comic books".
Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Nuance-approved Bluetooth headsets.
Includes user profile management and security features for enterprise deployments, as well as roaming user support, and support for Citrix environments.
Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld device for automatic transcription when you synch with your PC.
The option to create a desktop folder to place digital dictations from a handheld device and have them transcribed automatically to streamline the dictation workflow.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is Section 508 certified to give people with physical limitations complete hands-free use of the PC -- it's the ideal tool to assist people with carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive stress injuries.
- Intel® Pentium® (or equivalent AMD processor) 1GHz processor or greater- minimum specs only. Recommended: Intel® Pentium® 2.4 GHz (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processor will produce faster performance. During the installation process the software checks to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements. If your system does not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), or Windows Server 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (32 and 64-bit with Service Pack 2 or higher), Windows Vista Home or Professional, Windows Vista with or without Service Pack 1 (32 and 64-bit), or Windows 7.
- 1 GB RAM minimum. Recommended: 2 GB RAM. Recommended for Vista is 2 GB of RAM or more.
- 512 KB minimum L2 Cache. Recommended: 1 GB L2 Cache.
- Minimum of 1 GB of free hard disk space for a custom Installation where you install only the program files and 1 set of speech files. Installations can range from 800 MB to 2.5 GB.
- Sound card capable of recording, set to 16 bit 11 KHz for audio recording.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
Dragon Medical Includes:
- Dragon Medical 10.1 Software
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone
- Dragon Medical Manual