The RTAS 10210 has One Touch Access To All Features. This unit is designed to be compatible with other vendors dictation systems. The RTAS Station provides comprehensive, user friendly controls. Access to reports is simplified by easy-to-use function keys. Providing continuous information on system and report status, Info Window TM acts as a communication link between the user and the RTAS server. These features enable first-time users to be dictating within minutes.
Now newly designed to be compatible with other vendors dictation systems. Developed specifically for medical reporting, the RTAS® Dictation Station provides high quality voice input and comprehensive, physician-friendly controls. InfoWindow TM offers a communication link between the user and the server, displaying visual prompts and report status. The Dictation Station is so easy to use that even first-time users can be dictating within minutes.
The R•TAS dictation station now readily integrates with your PAC's workstation and RIS workstation through our "Link" interface. This allows seamless streamline workflow for the Radiologist by only requiring one scan of barcode or one click of the mouse.
- Up to 16 transcription
- Backlit LCD Window
- Tone and Volume controls
- Speaker on/off
- Hold/Phoneline Access Key
- Standard telephone keypad
- Pulse/tone selectable
Every function is instantly accessible with the touch of a button on the station:
- Access Modes – Oldest of all reports, by author, by Work Type, by patient, by station/port, newest by patient, by job, by exam
- Report Marking – Typed, skip, mark open, flag
- Motion Controls – The foot pedal controls motion: stop, fast forward, reverse, and play
- Instant Positioning – Go to start, go to last place listened
- Additional Controls – Volume and tone.
- LCD Displays and Audio Messages – Provide critical report information
- Standard Telephone – Functionality included
- Height – 3.31"
- Length – 9"
- Width – 9"
- UL/FCC approved
- Built-in static immunity – 15,000V
RTAS Demo Model 10210 Transcription Station Includes:
- Main Unit
- Foot Pedal
- ECS-DEB Earbud Headset
- Phone Cable
- Power Supply
Note: Microphone is not included.