Certified Pre-Owned Dictaphone 1750 Dictator with Gooseneck Adjustable Desktop Microphone and Foot Pedal for Hands Free use. Normally used in Pathology Departments.
The Dictaphone 1750 is an ergonomic 3 digit tape-counter mini cassette dictator with last word locator and alert / warning tones. Special features include fast play, volume, vox sensitivity, tone, auto backspace, and speed controls.
- Three Digit Tape-Counter
- Displays total dictation length in minutes and tenths of minutes. With a newly recorded tape inserted, press Rewind on the recorder control panel. The message SCN is displayed and the tape begins to rewind, pausing at each cue tone. At the beginning of the tape, total dictation length is displayed.
- Lets you go back to review information that you recorded earlier in a document, then resume recording at the exact spot where you left off dictating.
- Warning Tones
- Play when an End-of-Letter, Priority or Instruction cue is encountered, End-of-tape is reached, Tape is broken, No cassette is loaded and an operation is selected, The End Zone is reached in Record mode, The Last Word Locator is reached in Fast Forward or Play modes, an entry error is detected (a task is attempted which is not permitted at that time).
- Small foot print professional desktop dictation/transcription system. Dual-speed for double the capacity or optimum fidelity.
- Special Features
- Fast play, volume, vox sensitivity, tone, auto backspace, and speed controls.
Pre-Owned Dictaphone 1750HF includes:
Gooseneck Microphone, Foot Pedal, Power Supply and Manual.