The Dictaphone 1752 Transcriber features a 3-digit tape counter with last word locator, alert / warning tones and other special features. Also known as: 1750, 1751, ExpressWriter Plus.
- Three Digit Tape-Counter
- Displays total dictation length in minutes and tenths of minutes. With a newly recorded tape inserted, press Rewind on the recorder control panel. The message SCN is displayed and the tape begins to rewind, pausing at each cue tone. At the beginning of the tape, total dictation length is displayed.
- Lets you go back to review information that you recorded earlier in a document, then resume recording at the exact spot where you left off dictating.
- Alert/Warning Tones
- Play when an End-of-Letter, Priority or Instruction cue is encountered, End-of-tape is reached, Tape is broken, No cassette is loaded and an operation is selected, The End Zone is reached in Record mode, The Last Word Locator is reached in Fast Forward or Play modes, an entry error is detected (a task is attempted which is not permitted at that time).
- Conference and Telephone Record
- Perfect for capturing important information while meeting in the office, or while talking on the phone.
- Small foot print professional desktop dictation/transcription system.
- Special Features
- Fast play, volume, vox sensitivity, tone, auto backspace, and speed controls.
New Mini Cassette Transcriber includes:
Foot Pedal, Power Supply, Headset and Manual.