New Dictaphone 3750 Dictator with Gooseneck Adjustable Desktop Microphone and Foot Pedal for Hands Free use. Normally used in Pathology Departments.
The Dictaphone 3750 is an ergonomic micro cassette dictator with last word locator and alert / warning tones. Special features include fast play, volume, vox sensitivity, tone, auto backspace, and speed controls.
Dictaphone 3750 Features:
- Display Type. Select either Timeline or Digital.
- Cue Type. Select either Priority or Instruction mode tones.
- Scan Auto-Play. Select either On or Off Automatically playback a priority letter or Instruction.
- Foot Control. Type Select either Momentary or Continues Play.
- Cassette Type. Defines the cassette size being used.
- Language Options. English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Alert Tones. Choose either Audible tones or Silent.
- Cue Tones. Choose either Audible or Silent dictation cue tones.
- Monkey Chatter. Choose either Audible or Silent during fast forwarding or rewinding.
- Cursor Blinking. Choose Yes or No on the time line display option.
- Foot Control Dictate. Choose Yes or No for using the foot control to activate dictation.
- Auto-On. Choose Yes or No for having the recorder automatically turn on after any key is pressed.
- Last-Word-Locator. Lets you go back to review information that you recorded earlier in a document, then resume recording at the exact spot where you left off dictating.
- Alert/Warning Tones. Play when an End-of-Letter, Priority or Instruction cue is encountered, End-of-tape is reached, Tape is broken, No cassette is loaded and an operation is selected, The End Zone is reached in Record mode, The Last Word Locator is reached in Fast Forward or Play modes, an entry error is detected (a task is attempted which is not permitted at that time).
- Ergonomic. Small foot print professional desktop dictation/transcription system. Dual-speed for double the capacity or optimum fidelity.
New Dictaphone 3750HF includes:
Gooseneck Desktop Microphone
Power Supply and Manual.