Dictaphone M5215 Walkabout Digital Recorder - Demo
The Walkabout 5215 digital portable offers the mobility and flexibility to record anytime, anywhere and then easily transfer compressed voice files over the Internet or Network folder for transcription.
- Multifunction slide switch and toggle control.
- LCD screen for easy viewing - indicates Free Memory, Dictation Name, Current Position, Length of Each Dictation, and Total Elapsed Time used.
- 32MB built-in flash memory for approx: 5 hours recording cacpacity.
- Time and Date stamp.
- Menu options with soft-key activation.
- Digital Insert mode for seamless error-free dictation editing.
- Voice Activated Recording, Fast Playback, Dictate/Conference Mode, and PC Microphone Mode.
- Portable holds 3 Folders, 2 Priorities, 10 Work Types, 10 Work Groups, 10 Typists, 1 Reference Number, and 16 Indexing/Infos.
- Auto-Download: Auto Detection of unit, Auto-download of files, and Auto-Send of files to a PC or Network Folder using (DSS Mover) aplication included only with the Walkabout Transfer software.
- Automatic deletion of Sent and Finished files.
- Capability for distributing dictations by e-mail.
- 32MB built-in flash memory (MMC/SD storage sold separately)
- Ability to set the priority for each dictation.
- Minimum Requirements Walkabout m5220 with Walkabout Transfer Software:
- Computer with Intel® Pentium® III, 900 MHz or better
- 256 MB RAM
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Windows® 2000 Professional, Windows® XP and Windows® 7
- Dedicated USB Port (1.1 or 2.0)
- MAPI compatible email system (e.g.Microsoft® Outlook®, Lotus Notes®, etc.).
Pre-Owned Model m5215 Walkabout includes: