Brand New ECS-FPAE foot pedal designed for ease of use and the ability to handle a heavy transcription workout with little to no foot fatigue.
The ECS-FPAE foot pedal works with the FREE version of Express Scribe Transcription Software by NCH Software. This USB foot pedal is perfect for Computer Transcription. The ergonomic design of this USB foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are dictating or transcribing. USB foot pedal includes a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. Large size of USB foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from the Play to Fast Forward to Rewind keys during dictating or transcribing.
The ECS-FPAE Foot Pedal is so much more:
The FPAE foot pedal holds its own!
- Weighing 2.3 lbs., this new foot control stays grounded with a greater surface footprint!
The ECS-FPAE Excels with its low profile personality!
- The re-sculpted contour of the ECS-FPAE is molded with a sleek low profile and wider flare at the base of the foot pedal, offering greater flexibility in foot size and foot movement.
The ECS-FPAE - It's an Easy Touch!
- The internal durable and sensitive switches provide you with an Easy- Touch response and minimal resistance, offering long-lasting comfort to any foot ... regardless of size!
The ECS-FPAE foot pedal is designed for ease of use transcribing. This USB computer foot pedal has the ability to handle a heavy transcription workload with little to no foot fatigue.
The FPAE foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Legal Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Insurance Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Public Safety Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
Please Note: This foot pedal is NOT the IN-USB-2. It will not work with any of the dictation/transcription software programs that the IN-USB-2 is compatible with. It will only work with the software programs described above.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental un-plugging
ECS-FPAE compatible transcription software:
- Express Scribe Pro Digital Transcription Software (NCH Software) for Dictation Audio Files
ECS-FPAE PC Requirements:
To use this ECS-FPAE foot pedal you must have a FREE version of ExpressScribe by NCH Software. Windows Media Player, Real Audio and most other sound file players are NOT designed to work with an ECS-FPAE foot pedal. If you already have the transcription software (check compatibility list above) this is the USB foot pedal that you need.
The ECS-FPAE USB foot pedal is fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows Versions & Apple Macintosh.