ECS GN-M Professional Flexible Metal Gooseneck Microphone - New
The ECS-GN-M uni-directional gooseneck microphone will provide unparallel high quality recording into any 3.5mm mono or 3.5mm stereo jack.
Ideal for all recording into any powered 3.5 mm mono or 3.5 mm stereo jack. Typically used in applications listed below:
- Conference Recording
- Voice Recognition Software
- PC Recording Software
- SKYPE/VoIP Recording
- Internet Conferencing
- Analog Cassette Recorders
- Digital Recorders
The 18 inch metal goose-neck ECS GN-M microphone element is surrounded by 9 mm metal tubing to provide unmatched flexibility and durability.
Built in state of the art microphone element eliminating interference caused by on-board chip-sets that are often placed close to noisy electrical circuitry and can negatively affect speech recognition or recording results.
Contort this hands free microphone into any desired position to suit your recording needs.
The unrivaled combination of highly accurate recording and ease of use makes the GN-M an ideal product.
- Frequency response: 70Hz ~16KHz & +/-3db
- Impedance: 680 ohm
- Sensitivity: -38 db +/-2 db
- Sound Direction: uni-directional
- 23 inches from base to microphone
- 18 inches adjustable flexible gooseneck
- Full metal tubing for long life
- 5 foot 3 inches long cord
- Plug: 3.5 mm Stereo (Mono Adapter Included).
ECS GN-M Microphone Includes:
- Goose neck Microphone
- 3.5 Stereo Female to 3.5 Mono Male Adaptor
- Wind Screen sponge