ECS-IN765 Heavy Duty Infinity Series Foot Pedal - New.
- The ECS-IN765 foot pedal with RJ11 plug must be used in conjunction with 148649 (USB Adapter) for proper operation into your computer.
- To use with Dictaphone TransNet, Dictaphone Boomerang or Dictaphone STNE (Straight Talk NE) transcription software you must verify that your software has USB foot pedal capability. Typically in the Dictaphone transcription program you will have an option for foot pedal setup. Older versions of these programs may not be compatible.
- ECS 148519
- ECS 0502765
- Dictaphone 0502765
- Dictaphone 148519
The Infinity foot pedal is designed for ease of use while transcribing and has the ability to handle a heavy transcription workload with little to no foor fatigue.
The Infinity foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Insurance Transcription
- Public Safety Transcription
The ergonomic design of this foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. The foot pedal features a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. The large size of the foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from Play to Fast Forward to Rewind during transcribing.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental unplugging
- 90 inch heavy duty cord