ECS IN-19 Heavy Duty Foot Pedal - New
Heavy Duty IN19 - Industrial Strength Foot Pedal.
The Infinity foot pedal is designed for ease of use while transcribing and has the ability to handle a heavy transcription workload with little to no foot fatigue.
The Infinity foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Insurance Transcription
- Public Safety Transcription
The ergonomic design of this foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. The foot pedal features a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. The large size of the foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from Play to Fast Forward to Reverse during transcribing.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental un-plugging
- 90 heavy duty cord
- BCB PC-Dart
- Lanier 810
- Olympus analog models using RS-19 Foot Pedal such as the T1000
- Philips model 1720 and 1730