New Infinity IN-USB-2 foot pedal with version 14 IC chip designed for both ease of use and the ability to handle a heavy dictation / transcription workout with little to no foot fatigue.
New ECS-WSEB3.5 WordSleuth 3.5 mm Stereo Ear Bud Transcription Headset for computer transcription. The ECS-WSEB3.5 WordSleuth is specially designed for digital audio transcription... 10 ft. cord. Excellent for use into transcription audio software programs using a PC sound card. Exclusive technology matching frequency response with the spoken word.
New Computer 4 Port USB Hub - Don't have enough USB ports on your computer for your USB Foot Pedal or USB Headset. Here is the solution! All you have to do is plug this into one of the USB ports on your computer and it will then allow up to 4 different USB devices to be plugged in at the same time.
The INFINITY IN-USB-2 (Version 14) Foot Pedal is so much more:
The IN-USB-2 holds its own!
- Weighing 2.3 lbs, this new foot control stays grounded with a greater surface footprint!
The INUSB2 Excels with its low profile personality!
- The re-sculpted contour of the new INUSB-2 is molded with a sleek low profile and wider flare at the base of the foot pedal, offering greater flexibility in foot size and foot movement.
The IN-USB-2 - It's an Easy Touch!
- The internal durable and sensitive switches provide you with an Easy- Touch response and minimal resistance, offering long-lasting comfort to any foot ... regardless of size!
The Infinity USB foot pedal is designed for ease of use whether you are dictating in a hands free environment or transcribing. This USB computer foot pedal has the ability to handle a heavy dictation / transcription workload with little to no foot fatigue.
The Infinity foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Legal Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Insurance Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Public Safety Transcription (Transcribing software not included)
- Hands Free Dictation (Dictating software not included)
- Pathology Dictation (Dictating software not included)
Ergonomic design of USB foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are dictating or transcribing. USB foot pedal includes a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. Large size of USB foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from the Play to Fast Forward to Rewind keys during dictating or transcribing. The Infinity USB foot pedal works on most of the leading brands of dictation / transcription products. This USB foot pedal is perfect for Computer Transcription. USB Foot Pedal is also known as Infinity IN-USB foot pedal or IN-USB-2 foot pedal.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental un-plugging
To use this USB foot pedal you must have a Windows based Transcription Software Application. Windows Media Player, Real Audio and most other sound file players are NOT designed to work with a USB foot pedal. If you need software to work with the USB foot pedal we recommend PowerPlayer. It gives you all the flexibility you need to control playback of digital files with a USB foot pedal.
This is an Infinity USB Foot Control for PC-based Wave Players that use the USB port for controlling the play / rewind / fast forward motion. If you already have the transcription software (check compatibility list above) this is the USB foot pedal that you need.
If you have any questions about this USB foot control please call us at (800) 644-9525. Lets make sure you get what you need correctly the first time. We'll be happy to assist you.
The Infinity USB foot pedal is fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows Versions & Apple Macintosh. Make sure the transcription software you are using is compatible with your operating system.