As a Certified Kinesis Dealer shipping is only permitted to USA addresses.
Kinesis AC210USB-BLK Low-force Keypad for PC
The Kinesis low-force keypad for PC has a slightly larger dimensions than the Freestyle2 keypad and utilize the same low-force, tactile mechanical key switch used in our Contoured keyboards – adding to both comfort and operating life.
The low-force keypad allows users flexibility in positioning the keypad to the right or left of the keyboard and are perfect for narrow keyboards like the Kinesis Freestyle2, and Maxim or in conjunction with your laptop. Use it in any situation where a stand-alone keypad is preferred. The 2-port USB hub enables you to easily connect other input devices such as mice without having to access USB ports on your computer.
- Integrated 2-port, 2.0 USB hub.
- Utilizes low-force and tactile Cherry MX (brown stem) mechanical key switches.
- Includes 4 additional highly used keys (ESC, Tab, Backspace & Keypad equals) for increased editing efficiency.
- Long lasting lasered key legends.
Kinesis Low-force Keypad for PC Technical Specifications
Low-force Keypad for PC (AC210USB-BLK)
Compatible operating systems
Works with virtually all PC USB operating systems
- Switch type: Cherry MX brown, tactile mechanical
- Peak force: 55 grams
- Activation force: 45 grams
- Travel distance: 4.1 mm
- Width: 3.75 inches
- Depth (front-to-back): 6 inches
- Height: 1.25 inches
- Weight: 0.62 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
- Cable length: 6 feet
Package contents include:
- Low-force Keypad for PC
- Quick Start Guide
Kinesis Low-force Keypad for PC