The ODMS Administration CD contains all of the tools required to install, customize and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode.
The ODMS Administration CD consists of the following components:
- System Configuration Program (with license).
- License Manager (with license).
- Terminal Service Client Virtual Driver.
- Citrix Client Virtual Driver.
- Repository Service.
The System Configuration Program and License Manager are server-side applications designed to be used alongside ODMS in a Workgroup Mode environment. Together these applications allow the Administrator to:
- Centrally manage user and group settings.
- Lock settings and restrict access to software menus.
- Deploy software and firmware updates across the environment.
- Create custom installer files to streamline the deployment process.
- Centrally manage ODMS License usage.
- Update MUL quantities to allow support for more users.
The Repository Service enhances the security of the ODMS Workgroup System. Users will no longer require full read/write access to the repository location to access their settings as all of the settings are handled by the server-side repository service
- Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium (x86/x64);
- Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium SP1 (x86/x64);
- Windows Vista Ultimate/Enterprise/Business/Home Premium/Home Basic SP2 (x86/x64);
- 64-bit edition/Home Premium 64-bit edition/Home Basic 64-bit edition;
- XP Professional Edition/Home Edition SP3 (x86);
- XP Professional Edition/Home Edition SP2 (x64);
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (x86/x64);
- Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x86/x64)
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows XP: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows Server 2003: 1 GHz or higher/li>
- Windows Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher/li>
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows Vista: 1 GB or higher
- Windows XP: 256 MB or higher
- Windows Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
- Windows Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
Hard Drive Space:
- Dictation Module: At least 2 GB of free space;
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Drive: CD-ROM drive installed
- Display: 1024 x 768-pixel resolution or higher, 65,536 colors or more (16.77 million colors or more recommended)
- Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (with the latest Service Pack applied)
- USB port: One or more USB ports available
- Audio I/O terminals: A Microsoft WDM- or MME-compliant and Windows-compatible sound device
Virtual Environments Platform (Workgroup System only)
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003/2008 Terminal Services
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 RemoteApp
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 (Requires Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.0 or higher.)
- XenApp 5/6 (Requires Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.0 or higher.)
- XenDesktop 4/5
- VMware View 4.5
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Swedish
As a Certified Olympus Pro Dictation Partner shipping is only permitted to USA addresses.