Olympus ME-52 Noise Canceling Microphone - New
Digital voice recorders provide great solutions for voice recognition applications, however background noise will sometimes cause a problem.
The ME52 (145055) plugs directly into your digital recorder's 3.5 mm microphone jack for uni-directional recording in high-noise environments. It will cut down on much of the background noise and result in a more accurate transcription. It also comes with windscreen cover, a tie-clip and 3.3 foot extension cord.
- Microphone length: 1” inch
- Cord length: 3.3 ft
- Plug: 3.5 mm
- Frequency Response: 100 – 15,000 Hz
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Mike Sensitivity: -40db
- Output Impedance: 2.2 kW
- Color: Black foam cover over microphone
- Weight: 4.0 grams, 15 grams with tie-clip and cord