The Philips 955 Conference Recording System is designed to capture your meetings, the professional LFH955 system provides excellent sound quality combined with easy-to-use technology. Simple to set up, it comes in an elegant metal case for highest mobility. The pathbreaking conference microphone permits 360 degree pickup for comprehensive recording with maximum comfort. The extendibility of components lets the system grow with the needs of your business. Get your meeting going with the Philips Conference Recording System.
Philips Digital Pocket Memo 955
The two channel conference recorder Digital Pocket Memo 955 is always ready to record your meeting. Handy, powerful and efficient, you can easily control the latest recording technology with push buttons. With an exchangeable SD card, you have virtually unlimited recording capacity, and the .dss file format produces excellent sound quality. Completed files can be quickly transferred to a PC via a USB cable for storage or professional transcription. The Digital Pocket Memo's asymmetrical and ergonomic design delivers unparalleled user-friendly operation. The push button switch allows quick control and single handed operation. Together with the remote control, convenient handling is guaranteed. The Digital Pocket Memo is designed around standardized technologies. From SD (or MMC) cards, mini-USB cables, batteries and sockets to the industry standard .dss file format for speech processing, Philips employs non-proprietary accessories and technologies for ultimate compatibility.
The revolutionary, non directional conference microphone can be set up easily without a microphone stand. The design allows 360 degree pick up, so there are no important details lost. With its extendable wire and the wire storage integrated into the base, the conference microphone demonstrates what sense and simplicity means.
The smartest way of controlling the Conference Recording System. All major recording functions can be managed with the handy remote control. The puristic design guarantees a recording process without distraction.
All accessories of the Conference Recording System fit into the compact metal carry case. This guarantees easy transportation, as well as appropriate storage of your recording equipment.
In order to grow with the future needs of your business, the daisy chain feature of the conference microphone allows the connection of up to 6 microphones to the recording device.
Philips LFH0955 Features:
360-degree sound pick-up for optimal recording
- Sound pick-up from a 360-degree radius for a perfect recording experience.
High recording quality in DSS, MP3 and PCM format
- The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, permitting a high compression ratio with little loss of quality while enabling you to store additional information in the file header. The PCM format allows stereo recording in CD-like audio quality and the MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
Extendable solution for increased recording range
- Easily extend the recording range of your Pocket Memo meeting recorder by simply connecting up to six meeting microphones.
Innovative meeting microphones for suberb recording quality
- The innovative boundary layer design of the included meeting microphones uses the sound pressure of the table to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a 360 degree sound-pick up radius.
Built-in wire storage for adjusting cable length
- The innovative meeting microphones offer built-in wire storage and length adaption for a clean and tidy conference table.
Elegant metal carrying case for portability
- The elegant metal carrying case guarantees highest mobility and safe transportation.
SpeechExec workflow software for fast document creation
- The SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Easy to use out-of-the-box solution for instant use
- The Pocket Memo meeting recorder delivers excellent sound quality combined with easy-to-use technology right out of the box.
Exchangeable memory card for unlimited recording
- Virtually unlimited recording capacity thanks to an exchangeable memory card.
Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription
- When plugged in, the Pocket Memo dictation recorder automatically downloads your audio files directly onto the computer.
Digital Pocket Memo LFH-0955 Specifications:
- Docking connector: 8-pin female
- USB: Mini USB 2.0 female
- DC in: 6 V
- Microphone: 3.5 mm
- Headphone: 3.5 mm
- Memory card: Secure Digital (SD) and Multimedia card (MMC) up to 2 GB
MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3)
Digital Speech Standard / Quality Play (DSS QP)
Digital Speech Standard / Standard Play (DSS SP)
PCM (Stereo CD Quality)
Recording modes / Recording time (with 2 GB):
XHQ (.mp3/two channels) / 36 hours
HQ (.mp3/two channels) / 72 hours
DSS QP (.ds2/mono) / 170 hour
DSS SP: (.dss/mono) / 340 hours
PCM (.wav/two channels) / 3.1 hours
Compression rate / Sampling frequency:
XHQ: 128 kbit/s / 44.1 kHz
HQ: 64 kbit/s / 32 kHz
DSS QP: 27 kbit/s / 16 kHz
DSS SP: 13.5 kbit/s / 12 kHz
PCM: 1141 kbit/s / 44.1 kHz
- Minimum: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 256 MB RAM
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 250 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Sound card and headphone output or speakers • 1 free USB port •
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (with SP 2), Windows 2000 (with SP 4)
Philips LFH-955 Conference Kit Includes:
Note: In order to transcribe both channels the Philips 7277 transcription kit is required.
As a Certified Philips Pro Dictation Partner shipping is only permitted to USA addresses.