Product has been replaced with the Philips ACC2330. You will receive the ACC2330.
Philips LFH2330 USB Foot Pedal for Digital Transcription - New
The new 2330 foot control is an advanced 4 pedal ergonomically designed foot control for use with Philips USB transcription systems. The ergonomic design of the new Philips Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. The requirements for usage have been incorporated into its design: because it inclines gently from the centre, the user can switch easily and smoothly between the various functions. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only a slight movement of the heel, without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
- Ergonomic design to minimize foot movement during transcription to minimize physical strain by lessening movement of foot due to slim design
- Anti-slip bottom surface to keep it in the right place
- 4 pedal design which can be completely configured to suit you using a user-friendly wizard
- Compatible with Philips 7257 transcription software
- USB plug
- Size (mm): 195 x 130 x 35
- Weight (g): 660
Philips LFH2330 Includes: Foot Control User Manual Installation CD