Philips LFH-5282 SpeechMike Classic Barcode Mic - New
Retrieve dictation information simply and securely with the powerful SpeechMike Barcode with integrated Barcode Scanner allows you to attach patient or client information to your dictations and securely allocate the data to the relevant file.
The powerful SpeechMike Barcode retrieves information from Barcodes from a distance of up to 30cm/12. The barcode scanner has an adjustable scan angle of 25, allowing two different position settings. The device integrates seamlessly with your IT system, truly raising the standard in terms of workflow efficiency.
As well as a barcode scanner, the device also boasts advanced recording, editing, playback and navigation functions for greater dictation efficiency, documentation accuracy and data security. The dictation workflow has never been quicker or easier.
Key benefits of the SpeechMike:
- 4-Position Switch for single-handed use
- Dust-proof optical trackball and scroll wheel for precise navigation
- Programmable buttons for individual customization
- Clearly visible LEDs indicate recording, inserting and overwriting modes
- Ergonomic design is suitable for both right- and left-handed users
- Dedicated button for recording of spoken instructions
- Superb sound quality – ideal for speech recognition
- Compatible with USB 2.0
Key benefits of the Barcode Scanner:
- Scan directly into predefined fields for easy and accurate retrieval of barcode information
- Clear assignment of dictations to corresponding file, greatly reducing the risk of error and increasing documentation accuracy
- Reads barcodes from up to 30cm/10,2“
- Ergonomic scanner activation through trigger at back of device
- Adjustable scan angle of up to 25° for greater convenience
- Seamlessly integrates with workflow systems, e.g. Radiology Information Systems, Hospital Information Systems or legal case management systems, thus ensuring efficient dictation workflows
- Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 64 MB RAM
- Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 128 MB RAM
- Powered USB port (for USB device)
- 75 MB hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows® 2000
- Microsoft Windows® XP
(For all listed operating systems, it is recommended that the latest service pack available be applied before installing the SpeechMike.)
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Dimensions W x L x H: 1.5 x 6 x 1”
- Acoustic frequency response: 200 – 6,000 Hz
- Output power: > 100 mA
Limited Quantities Available
As a Certified Philips Pro Dictation Partner shipping is only permitted to USA addresses.