The Digital Desktop 9700/50 allows you to work in the same way as you would with traditional tape-based transcription. You just insert the SmartMedia card instead of tapes. This is a business tool that brings real added value. The 9700/50 features hands-free listening to dictation, Workflow Management and the ability to store a substantial amount of workflow information.
The Digital Desktop 9700/50 gives you digital sound clarity and is simple to use. In addition, data can be easily transferred to your PC.
- Digital transcription is as easy as cassette-based transcription.
- Works with exchangeable SmartMedia card, the industry-standard storage media for input from mobile dictation devices.
- DSS file format, the industry-standard file format for digital recording devices, offers minimum file sizes while maintaining crystal clear sound quality.
- Visual workflow display shows number of files and indices.
- Fast access with skip functions.
- Graphical, backlit LC display and real-time counter allow the transcriptionist to be in control of the workload.
- Tone, speed and volume controls ensure crystal clear playback at all times.
- Auto backspace pauses transcription without missing a word.
- Erase single/all files gives control over dictations when transcription is complete.
- Low power consumption with auto switch-off.
- Loud speaker/Earphone switch.
- USB download to PC.
- Slots to store SmartMedia cards.
- Weight: 1,300 grams
- Dimensions: 232 x 135 x 45 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 6,000 Hz
- Output power: 600 mWEarphones socket: 3.5 mm
- Data input / output socket: Mini-USB 2.0 full speed
- Power Supply socket: 12 V DC
Philips LFH9700/50 Digital Transcriber Includes:
- Digital Desktop 9700/50
- Foot Control LFH0210/90B
- Earphones 234
- Power Supply 155
- USB Download Cable