Introducing the ultimate give and take machine. The sleekly handsome M-2000A takes dictation, records meetings and interviews using convenient microcassettes in 2 speeds. Then it gives what's been recorded, playing it back for transcribing or just listening. The M-2000A has an automatic backspace that replays the last few seconds for transcribing confirmation and variable playback speed for greater transcribing accuracy. Compact design needs little desk space. Foot control and headset are included, perfect for a business dictation and transcription system. Special features include.
- Combination Transcriber/Recorder
- Conference Recording with Built-in Microphone
- Remote Microphone Jack
- Telephone Recording
- Two-Speed Operation
- 2-Function Foot Control and Earphone
- 3-Position Automatic Backspace
- Speed Control
- Tone and Volume Controls
- 3-Digit Tape Counter
- Built-In Speaker
Provides convenient transcribing/playback features with the ability to record conferences and telephone conversations all in one machine.
Conference Recording with Built-in Microphone
Allows the M-2000 to be used as general purpose recorder during meetings.
Remote Microphone Jack
Accepts an external microphone for special recording.
Capability using an optional telephone pick-up.
Permits choice of 2.4cm/sec speed (30 minutes recording time per side of MC-60 MicroCassette) or 1.2cm/sec (60 minutes per side).
2-Function Foot Control and Earphone
Lets transcriber use both hands for keyboard entry or typing while listening to and controlling tape playback.
3-Position Automatic Backspace
Lets transcriber reverse the tape 0, 1, or 3 seconds, automatically, to review recorded material for transcribing confirmation.
Lets the operator vary the playback speed.
Tone and Volume Controls
Permit operator to adjust playback for clearest and most desirable sound quality of any voice.
3-Digit Tape Counter
Provides display of tape elapsed, for rapid access to a particular section of the MicroCassette.
For general listening convenience.
- Speaker Dimensions : 1 1/10 (28mm) diameter
- Type : Built-In
- Recording Features : Telephone Record Capable
- Display : Tape Counter - Mechanical
- Output Power : 300mW
- Power Requirements : 120V AC Adaptor 9 volts DC
- Recording Media : Micro Audio Cassette
- Recording and Playback Times : up to 120 minutes (mono)
- Type of Use : Desktop Transcriber/Voice Recorder
- Search Features : Cue and Review, Electronic Indexing, Variable Backspacing
Inputs and Outputs
- DC-In : 9V
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (3.5 mm)
- Microphone Input : 1 (3.5 mm)
- Frequency Range : 200 - 6000Hz (2.4cm/sec); 200 - 4,000Hz (1.2cm/sec)
- Microphone : Built-In with 3-Mic Settings
- Recording System : 2 Track, 1 Channel Monaural
- Tape Speed : 2 Speeds
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx) Depth : 9 1/16 (230 mm)
- Dimensions (Approx) Height : 2 7/16 (61.5 mm)
- Dimensions (Approx) Width : 5 1/4 (133 mm)
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 5 1/4 x 2 7/16 x 9 1/16 (133 x 61.5 x 230mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 1 lb. 12 oz. (784 g)
Demo Model Sony M2000 in box includes:
- ECS-IN-25 Foot pedal
- 3.5 mm Stereo Headset
- Power supply
Note: This product was either on display in our Ventura, CA company showroom or on display at tradeshows that we have exhibited at. Product may have minor scratches or blemishes as a result of being on display. Product has been fully checked out by our certified factory trained technicians.