Total Recall VR LinX Altus is a highly adaptable, professional voice logging recorder, which combines the power of 64-bit Total Recall VR LinX technology with a cost effective, all-in-one 19” rack mount enclosure. Designed for some of the most demanding call recording environments worldwide, LinX Altus offers reliability, speed, security and flexible configurations in an incredibly compact package.
Total Recall VR LinX Altus supports recording from up to an incredible 72 analogue inputs (for example telephones, radios, intercoms, microphones), or up to 30 VoIP/RTP/DMR inputs combined with up to 72 analogue inputs.
Total Recall VR LinX Altus
Total Recall VR LinX Altus provides a professional, robust and highly configurable rack mounted voice logging solution for larger capacity, enterprise-critical analogue, VoIP, DMR, RTP and/or radio recording applications.
LinX Altus is equally popular with enterprises, governments, public utilities (including Airports and Rail) and military across the globe.
Specifically designed for mission-critical applications, LinX Altus offers unprecedented levels of hardware redundancy, reliability, and interface flexibility. When you need the best and most secure call recording system on the market, you need Total Recall VR LinX Altus!
Total Recall VR LinX Altus Key Features:
- Compact 19”rack enclosure for space constrained installations.
- 64-bit Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP and RTP (RoIP, Console, IP intercom) call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply. Optional dual-hot swap PSU.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 380,000 hours of audio.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides basic system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving, record on demand & more.
- Fully compatible with advanced PC Apps (Browser, Player, Archiver, Archive Doctor) for extended functionality.
- RAID1 upgrade for mission critical applications
- Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) storage to improve performance and reliability.
- Mobile hard drive and 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supply for use in mobile environments: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and others.
- Dual redundant and hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 up-time.
Professional, Flexible, Robust Voice Logging for Phone and Radio
In an increasingly security conscious, litigious and results-driven world, call recording and monitoring is vital to meeting your safety, duty of care and management needs. Total Recall VR LinX Altus is the fully featured, dedicated and professional voice logging system to match your requirements. Uncompromisingly reliable, and with flexible hybrid recording options, Total Recall VR LinX Altus is perfect for recording, archiving, searching and replaying your critical phone, radio and console communications.
Fast & Convenient Access with Simple GUI and Navigation
Live monitor, search and replay calls from the built in control panel on LinX Altus, featuring simple navigation keys and a big, bright 130 x 97mm TFT LCD display. Your solution can be managed from the control panel via three menus (Logging, Search and Options) and four simple navigation keys. Call replay control keys (play/pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop) are also included. Alternatively, all unit functions and configuration can be managed via your network and Remote Manager - PC software included at no additional cost with your Total Recall VR LinX Altus system.
Reliable and Fault Tolerant, Multiple Long-Term Archive Options
Total Recall VR LinX Altus is custom engineered for voice logging, offering superior reliability compared to PC based systems. We combine numerous on-board hard drive storage options (including AV-GP, RAID-1, High-Capacity or SSD storage), together with the security, speed and reliability of an enterprise-grade UNIX operating system. Store up to 380,000 hours of call recordings on board (with HQVQ/SPEEX compression), and archive calls automatically or on-demand to inexpensive CD, DVD or Blu-ray media, networkattached storage or USB device.
Convenient and Powerful Windows PC Apps
Remote Manager PC software is included free with your system, to provide basic configuration, live monitoring, search and replay functions from the convenience of your Windows PC, via a TCP/IP network. You can also copy calls from your Total Recall VR system or archive discs to your computer, email calls in MP3, WAV, or secure TRC format, and add searchable notes to calls in real time.
Optional advanced PC apps are also available, providing highly configurable search & replay on TRVR systems and archives, multi-track waveform replay of calls, centralised continuous network archiving from one or multiple TRVR systems and/or simplified archive integrity checks & repair. Contact us (or your local TRVR reseller) for more information!
Record Everything – Combine Analogue and VoIP Telephones, Radios, RTP Streams, Intercoms and More…
LinX Altus can record up to 72 simultaneous analogue channels from any line-level audio source - telephones, 2-way radio, intercoms etc. Inputs are standard modular audio jacks that are compatible with a wide range of easily available accessories. Additionally, record up to 30 VoIP channels, RTP streams, DMR channels etc. in any combination.
Continuously live monitor by extension, or search and replay completed calls with ease. All functions are available via the built-in control panel, or from the comfort of your PC. Configurable Record-on-Demand functionality (PCI DSS compliant) gives users the option to record or discard current calls, or even to partially record calls if required. Record all calls, or between user-defined times.
Proven in thousands of installations worldwide, Total Recall VR is the professional and cost effective choice in voice logging systems and services, for all enterprise, government and military requirements.
LinX Altus Technical Specifications:
Hi-Z FXS/FXO 2-wire interface.
Caller ID detection: FSKR, DTMF.
Digit detection: DTMF.
RJ45 (8P8C) connector.
SIP over UDP (RFC3261, RFC2976, RFC2833).
H.323 over UDP or TCP (ITU-TH.323, ITU-T H.225, ITU-TH.245).
RTP (RFC 3550).
Encoding method: G.711 (A or μ-law), 8000Hz, 64Kbps, mono.
HQVQ, 8000Hz, 7.9Kbps, mono SPEEX Q8, 8000Hz, 15Kbps, mono.
MPEG Audio Layer-3 (MP3), 8000Hz, 24Kbps, mono.
G.711 A-law, 8000Hz, 64Kbps, mono.
G.711 U-law, 8000Hz, 64Kbps, mono.
Audio File Formats
Total Recall VR (.trc).
Microsoft Wave (.wav).
MPEG Audio Layer-3 (.mp3).
Maximum Channel Capacity
Single-Interface Mode: 72 analogue channels, or 30 VoIP/RTP Channels.
Hybrid mode: 72 analogue channels
PLUS 30 simultaneous VoIP/RTP recording channels, in any combination.
Analogue Recording Trigger
Off-hook – 6 voltage levels: 30V, 25V, 20V, 15V, 10V and 5V.
VOX – 6 signal levels: -20dB, -24dB, -28dB, -32dB, -36dB and -40dB.
VoIP Recording Trigger
Unicast RTP Stream.
Multicast RTP Stream.
Recording PIP Tone
1.4KHz. Analogue channels only.
Channel & level selectable.
Linux CentOS 5.7.
AV-GP SATA Hard Drive: 1 Millon Hours MTBF, up to 380,000 hours of call storage.
On-board Archive Device
CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive (Supports CD-R, DVD+RW and BD-RE media).
External Archive Device
TCP/IP Network Drive: 250,000 records per archive session, up to storage limit.
USB Storage Device (USB key, USB HDD).
2 x 100Mbps Ethernet.
Time Synchronisation via NTP.
Alarm Interface via SNMP.
SMDR Interface via TCP/IP.
Built in speaker.
Line-out jack – 3.5mm.
Headphone jack – 3.5mm.
Zinc passivated steel with powder coated face.
130 x 97mm Colour TFT backlit LCD display.
Dimensions & Weight
220H(5U) x 480W x 230D mm /10Kg.
90 – 260 VAC, 50 – 75Hz.
Optional Hot-Swap Auto Sensing PSU.
All Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice