The WordSentry 3.5 mm unidirectional adjustable gooseneck conference microphone will provide unparalleled high quality recording into any 3.5 mm stereo jack.
The ECS-WSGM-3.5 is designed especially for any hands free 3.5 mm hands free recording application listed below.
- PC Recording Software
- Internet Chat
- Voice Recognition Software
- Digital Dictation Stations
- Digital Portable Recorders
- Analog Hands Free Cassette Desktops
The WordSentry 3.5 microphone element is surrounded by 5 mm of thick metal tubing to provide unmatched flexibility and durability.
The ECS-WSGM-3.5 conference microphone has a built in state of the art microphone element eliminating interference caused by on-board chip sets that are often placed close to noisy electrical circuitry and can negatively affect speech recognition or dictation results.
Contort this hands free microphone into any desired position to suit your recording needs.
The integration of windscreen filtered audio technology makes this by far our highest quality 3.5 mm hands free gooseneck microphone to date.
The unrivaled combination of highly accurate speech recognition results and ease of use makes the WordSentry 3.5 an ideal product for use
Designed for use for hands free applications.
- Directional Characteristics: Uni-directional Cardioid
- Element: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 16K Hz
- Output Impedance: 600ohm + 30% (at 1K Hz) (RL=680 ohm)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42dB + 3dB (0 dB = 1 V/microbar, 1K Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Operating Voltage: DC 1V ~ 9V
- Base Dimensions (H X D X W):129 x 89 x 36 mm /5.0 x 3.5 x 1.4 inches
- Gooseneck Microphone Dimensions: 482.6 mm / 19 inches
- Connector: 3-Pins XLR (Male) 3.5 mm Stereo plug
ECS-WSGM-3.5 Package Contents:
- Gooseneck microphone
- Microphone base
- 3.5 stereo male to 3 pin XLR male cord
- Two wind screen sponge
90 day parts/labor warranty