This has been an absolute lifesaver for my transcription tasks! The pedal itself is sturdy and comfortable to use. It's like having a third hand at your disposal. I can keep my hands on the keyboard, making typing a breeze while seamlessly controlling the audio playback. It's also compatible with various transcription software, which makes it incredibly versatile. I highly recommend giving this foot pedal a try – it's worth every penny!
ECS DVIUSB Foot Pedal for Computer Transcription
- 90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
ECS-DVIUSB-FP Heavy Duty Foot Pedal and ECS-DVIUSB Adapter - New
- For use with with SpeakWrite or MedQuist Encore VXP Transcription System and VoiceWav Software by DVI
- Comparable with Medquist USB Foot Transcription Pedal model 430-2001
The heavy duty foot pedal is designed for ease of use while transcribing and has the ability to handle a heavy transcription workload with little to no foot fatigue.
The Infinity foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Insurance Transcription
- Public Safety Transcription
The ergonomic design of this foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. The foot pedal features a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. The large size of the foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from Play to Fast Forward to Rewind during transcribing.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental unplugging
- 90 inch heavy duty cord
- ECS-DVIUSB Foot Pedal Adapter
- ECS-DVIUSB-FP Heavy Duty Foot Pedal
90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
Reviews Write a Review
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great foot pedal for computer transcription. This foot pedal is made of nice quality materials and the ergonomic design allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. I've been loving it it. It works really great.
Its very comfortable and works as described. Their USB headsets are amazing also.