I have a medical practice and need to dictate my notes. I purchased the Nuance PowerMic III and have been using it for 5 weeks now. It has made the day to day operation so much easier for me, I'm not sure how I went without for so long.
Nuance® PowerMic™ III Dictation Microphone For Dragon with Coil Cord 3ft up to 9ft
- 90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 11 - 25 and pay only $381.00 each
- Buy 26 - 50 and pay only $339.00 each
- Buy 51 or above and pay only $295.00 each
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Nuance® PowerMic™ III with Coiled 9 foot cord - New
High-quality physician dictation microphone with
Coil cord and PC mouse functions.
Coil cords are designed to be able to extend to a length that is up to several times greater than the at-rest length. That means you can stretch the cord further when you need to, and when you don't, it isn't going to tediously take up all that extra Space.
Nuance PowerMic™ III is specially designed to enhance clinician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
Nuance PowerMic™ III DP-0POWM3C-DG with 9 coil USB cord
Nuance PowerMic III microphone offers simplified, thumb-control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
Full Dictation Control
Nuance PowerMic III advances clinician PC dictation to a new level, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move through recognized text reports for review and editing. In addition to providing complete dictation control, Nuance PowerMic III incorporates full-function, Microsoft® compatible, PC mouse capabilities into the microphone to reduce the need for care givers to move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard.
With Nuance PowerMic III, clinicians can rapidly navigate report template fields, then record and use “voice fill-in” capabilities to insert recognized text into report templates. By combining an ergonomic hand microphone with PC mouse functions, clinicians gain new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use, and productivity.
Nuance® PowerMic™ III Speech recognition hand microphone can be used with programs such as Dragon® Medical 360 - Network Edition, Dragon® Medical Practice Edition, PowerScribe® 360 - Reporting, Dragon® Medical 360 - eScription™ Clinician Console, Dragon® Legal Group, Dragon® Professional Group and Dictaphone® Enterprise Speech System.
New Coiled Cord
The compressed length is 36.4” (~3ft) and the extended length is 108" (~9ft).
Ideal for dedicated Dragon Medical dictation workstations
Combines a robust, ergonomic USB microphone with full-function, PC-mouse capabilities to avoid constant switching from microphone to mouse to keyboard.
Ergonomic, thumb-control operation
PowerMic allows clinicians to easily control standard diction and speech recognition functions with PC mouse functions for higher levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use and productivity.
Plug & play installation
USB connectivity with plug-in installation eliminates the need for sound-card enabled PCs.
Advanced, accurate dictation
Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation ensures higher accuracy even in the noisiest environments.
Nuance PowerMic™ III Specifications:
Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
USB: 1.1 or higher (USB port must be able to deliver min 500mA for power consumption)
Supported Environments: Citrix® and VMware are supported.
Frequency Response Input/Output
Microphone 20 - 16,000 Hz
Speaker 500 - 5,000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: +70db
Current: max 500mA (max playback volume)
Power: max 2.5 VA (max playback volume)
Typical current consumption:
– Standby: 115mA
– Recording (with LED on): 130mA
– Playback at max volume: 400mA
Operating Temperature 5° to 35° C (41°F to 95°)
Storage Temperature -25 to +70° C (-13°F – 158°F)
– IEC/EN/UL 60950-1: 2005 2nd edition): AM1:2009 Safety of Information Technology Equipment (ITE)
– Voltage and power draw: 5 Vdc, 500 mA max
Emmissions – Class B
– EN 55032:2012 – Electromagnetic Compatibility of multimedia equipment Emissions requirements
– AS/NZS CISPR 32:2013 Electromagnetic Compatibility of multimedia equipment Emissions requirements
– FCC Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR47) – Telecommunications part 15.107:2015 Radio Frequency Devices
– ICE-003:2012 Information Technology Equipment (ITE) – Limits and methods of Measurement
– EN 55024:2010 Information Technology Equipment – Immunity characteristics – Limits and methods of Measurement
FCC warning to user
– This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Manufacturers declaration of conformity
The devices complies with the following EU Directives
– 2006/95/EC Low Voltage directive equipment safety,
– 2001/95/EC General Product Safety,
– 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility,
– 2011/65/EU RoHS
– 1907/2006/EC Reach
Date of first affixing the CE mark 2015
Nuance PowerMic™ III Includes:
- Curly cord 3' stretch up to 9’ USB Cable
- Microphone Holster
Your choice of either a 3' or 9' USB cable to suit your workflow.
Nuance PowerMic™ III Downloads:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty