Designed to Enhance Productivity
Nuance® PowerMic™ III is specially created to boost clinician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
Nuance® PowerMic™ III microphone offers simplified, thumb-control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
- USB connectivity for easy plug-and-play installation
- Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation
- Perfect companion to PowerMic Mobile
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Support individual clinician preferences and workflows by offering a mix of PowerMic III and PowerMic Mobile
- Your choice of either a 3' or 9' USB cable to suit your workflow
Full Dictation Control
Nuance PowerMic III advances clinician PC dictation to a new level, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move through recognized text reports for review and editing. In addition to providing complete dictation control, Nuance PowerMic III incorporates full-function, Microsoft® compatible, PC mouse capabilities into the microphone to reduce the need for care givers to move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard.