This dictation recorder is a fantastic device. It's easy to use, reliable, and records with amazing clarity. I've been using it for a few months now and have had no issues at all. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an efficient dictation recorder!
Olympus DS-9500 Professional Digital Dictation Recorder with Built-in WiFi
- OL- DS-9500
- 1-Year Mail In Parts/Labor
- Free Shipping
Record your voice and manage dictation workflow with
The DS-9500 digital recorder features WiFi technology, a superior noise canceling system,
Developed for professionals who require the best dictation no matter the environment.
Managing workflow and sending dictation via WiFi accessibility provides increased flexibility and improved efficiency. Pairing with your personal hotspot or office network provides real-time file sharing with your transcriptionist. Status of transcription files can easily be checked on the DS-9500.
Crystal clear voice in any environment. The intelligent dual microphone technology ensures optimization for many different recording environments. For example, in a noisy environment such as an airport or conference room, use narrow directionality to ensure the voice is accurately captured.
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY RECORDING
An included studio quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, enabling more accurate transcription and professional, high quality recordings.
ALCOHOL WIPE RESISTANT SHOCKPROOF BODY
A reliable body design resistant up to a 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) fall dramatically enhances the lifespan of the DS-9500 in heavy use environments. An optical slide switch reduces the risk of mechanical failure.
The Standard in Professional Digital Recorders
The Olympus DS-9500 Professional Voice Recorder increases workflow simplicity through WiFi connectivity, intelligent dual microphone noise cancellation technology, and impact-resistant certification up to 1.5 meters (4.9 ft). Equipped with an optical slide switch, the DS-9500 is designed to be a strong, dependable workhorse in heavy use environments. Complete with 256-bit AES encryption and device pin lock, the DS-9500 provides trusted security to your most sensitive information.
• WiFi compatible for immediate file sharing with transcriptionist
• Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
• Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
• Certified up to 1.5 meter shockproof body
• Precise slide switch (REC / STOP / PLAY / REW)
• Full Color TFT LCD with white LED backlight, 36.72mm x 48.96mm / 2.4 inch (240 x 320 pixels)
• Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (1350mAh)
• Storage media: Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), 2GB, 32GB (External)
• Internal storage media: 2GB (micro SD), DSS Pro SP = approx. 306 hours recording time
• DSS / DSS Pro / WAV / MP3
Professional Speech Processing
• Author IDs: 10
• Work Types: 20
• Priority: High/Normal
• Verbal comments (up to 32 per file), Text editor, Pending, File lock
Advanced Recording Features
• Voice activated recording (VCVA)
• Microphone sensitivity: 3 Levels (High/Middle/Low)(Conference Mode = Auto)
• Insert, Overwrite, Append, Partially erase: Only with DSS Pro & DSS (Overwrite & Append: also WAV)
• Index Marks Per File: 32 (DSS Pro/WAV/MP3), 16 (DSS)
• Level meter, VCVA indicator
• Folders: Up to 7 (name changeable)
• Hands-free dictation, stand-alone transcription with optional Olympus Footswitch RS-31
• Full-duplex recording with headphones
• Speed: Slow/Normal/Fast
• Volume level: Adjustable from 0 to 30
• Cue / Review
• Applicable as PC microphone
• Controlling PC application ODMS
• Accessibility: Various settings related to user authorization, e.g., prohibiting erasing of files; menu settings
• Splash message: Option to set personalized welcome message during start-up
• Main button guide: Shows current slide switch function on display
• Alarms: Option to set alarms for particular occasions; beeping noise
• Customizable display content: Option to customize information shown on display
• Programmable buttons: 3
• Single user and workgroup installation
• Single user and workgroup installation
• Citrix / WTS / Thin client support
• Dimensions: 4.75 in (H) x 1.96 in (W) x .73 in (D) weight: 4.1 oz (including battery)
• Languages: English, German, Czech, Spanish, French, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Italian
• Operating systems: Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10) | Mac OS X (10.10-10.13)
• Recommended operating condition: 0-42°C / 32-107.6°F
• Mini USB 2.0 composite / storage class
• Charging via AC adapter or USB
• Speaker (integrated): Built-in .43 x .59 in square dynamic speaker, 320mW (8Ω speaker)
• Headphone/microphone jacks: Ø3.5mm mini jack | impedance 2kΩ, Ø3.5mm mini jack | impedance 8Ω or more
What's in the Box
• microSD card
• Warranty card
• Instruction manual
• LI-92B Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
• A-517 AC Adaptor
• KP-30 microUSB Cable
• CS-151 Carrying Case
• CR-21 Docking Station
• Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) License (Dictation Module)
• LI-92B Li-ion battery
As a Certified Olympus Pro Dictation Partner shipping is only permitted to USA addresses.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1-Year Mail In Parts/Labor
Categories this product is listed in:
Reviews Write a Review
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using it for a couple of months now, and it's been great. I've been recording one to two hours per day, and I've had no issues with anything. The sound quality has been great, and the volume is just fine.
The features are great and the price was great. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality digital dictation recorder.