The under-chin design is surprisingly ergonomic, and the lightweight construction makes it easy to wear during long transcription sessions. The earpieces are cushioned, which adds to the comfort factor and helps in reducing fatigue. It's comfortable, clear, and built to last, it's an essential tool for transcriptionists aiming to elevate their work.
Olympus E-103 3.5 mm Stereo Under Chin Transcription Headset
- 90-Day Mail In Parts/Labor
- Calculated at Checkout
Olympus E-103 Stereo Headset - Replaces the E-102
Olympus E-103 Professional Transcription Stereo Headset
Also known as Olympus V4591300E000 Headset
Olympus E103 headband under chin bow, twin speaker stereo Transcription headset for your PC. Its extra-long cable connects to your computer’s soundcard (3.5 mm right-angle plug) making it a helpful tool for PC based transcription in busy environments. Supplied with two spare sets of foam earpiece covers.
Olympus E103 Stereo Headset Features:
- Stereo headset for your PC
- The E-103 is supplied in the AS-2400 transcription kit
- Extra-long cable - 13 feet
- Includes 2 sets of ear cushions
- Connects to your computer’s soundcard
- Component type: Headphones
- Specific Uses For Product: PC multimedia, Portable audio system
- Remote Control Description: None
- Audio Output Type: Headphones
- Headphones Technology: Binaural
- Headphones Form Factor: Vertical
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
audio output mode: Stereo
- Audio Input: None
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
90-Day Mail In Parts/Labor
Categories this product is listed in:
Reviews Write a Review
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I listen to audio recordings while wearing headphones a lot while transcribing professionally. So when my old transcription headset eventually broke, I went out and looked for a new one that would be comfy to wear for extended amounts of time and provide clear, crisp audio. At that time, I discovered this transcribing headset for the chin. I have been using this headset for a while, and I am really pleased with how well it performs.
I am a transcriptionist and have been looking for a new headset for a long time. It is much more comfortable than the ones I have had in the past, and I love its longer cable. The ear cushions are also nice and soft and will not hurt your ears from overuse.