Olympus TP-8 Telephone Recorder Adapter - New
The TP-8, telephone pickup, makes phone recording two sides of the conversation. Just plug the TP-8 jack into the MIC jack of your recorder, and put the earphone side into your ear. When speaking on the telephone, the TP-8 will capture both sides of the conversation for recording by your voice recorder. The TP-8 replaces the TP-7 Telephone Recording Device.
TP8 Product Features:
- Economical, sensitive microphone for recording phone conversations
- Works great with cell phones and landlines
- Includes all necessary adapters
- Records both sides of conversation
- Records directly to voice recorder
- Part Number: V4571310W000
- Frequency:50 to 20000 Hz
- Connector:3.5-millimeter mini-plug
- TP8 telephone recording device
- Monaural 3.5-millimeter mini-plug to stereo 3.5-millimeter mini-plug adapter
- Monaural 3.5-millimeter mini-plug to monaural 2.5-millimeter mini-plug adapter
Note: The TP-8 is recommended for cellular phones and landline phones. The TP-8 will only act as a microphone. It will not playback sound. When used with the DM-10\DM-20, select Monaural Input in the Menu for selection EXT. INPUT.