The ECS-MWPTT-MIC-USB unidirectional adjustable 19" Push-To-Talk USB gooseneck desktop microphone designed especially for Motorola WAVE OnCloud software.
Our ECS Push-To-Talk USB microphone is compatible with Motorola Wave OnCloud software emulating keystroke(s), mouse click(s) or game port button(s). To date we have seen three preferred programable options requested by our customers. Under “Push-To-Talk” emulation to the right of images please choose which option you require. If neither of those three options work for you we can customize a solution to fit your needs. You will need to choose your required emulation for custom programming.
When you hold the Push-To-Talk button down on microphone base you can transmit, when you release button transmitting will stop.
- Uni-directional microphone blocking out unwanted noises
- Fully 19" adjustable gooseneck microphone
- Push-To-Talk switch
- Noise-canceling technology
- Sturdy metal construction
- 5 mm of thick metal tubing to provide unmatched flexibility and durability
- Green LED = On indicator
- Red LED = Active microphone indicator when depressed
- (2) Included sponges for wind shield to reduce background noise and improve sound quality by preventing unwanted or disturbing noises such as breath
- Anti-slip Rubber pad ensures base remains firmly on desk
The ECS-MWPTT-MIC-USB conference microphone has a built-in state of the art microphone element eliminating interference caused by on-board chip sets that are often placed close to noisy electrical circuitry and can negatively affect communications.
We also have an option of adding a single foot pedal that will plug into the same computer that our Motorola Wave OnCloud microphone is plugged into to also allow for foot pedal push to talk functionality.
Noise-canceling technology for noisy environments
Unidirectional microphone technology creates narrow directional that focuses on the voice in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted noise from the sides and back.
Fully adjustable cardioid gooseneck microphone
19 inches adjustable neck and noise cancelling microphone with steel head piece.
Built-in state of the art microphone element
built-in state of the art microphone element eliminating electromagnetic hum and RF interference caused by on-board chip sets that are often placed close to noisy electrical circuitry and can negatively affect communications.
Windshield reduces unwanted background noise
The included wind shield reduces background noise and improves sound quality by preventing unwanted and disturbing noise such as breath and wind vibrations.
Anti-slip Rubber pad ensures base remains firmly on desk
State of the art Anti-slip rubber pad that ensures the base Remains Firmly on Desk.
- Directional Characteristics: Unidirectional Cardioid
- Polar Pattern: Heart Style
- Element: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 16KHz
- Output Impedance: 600-Ohm + 30%
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 2dB (0 dB = 1 VPa at 1KHz)
- Sn/Ratio: 65db
- Base Dimensions (H X D X W):129 x 89 x 36 mm /5.0 x 3.5 x 1.4 inches
- Gooseneck Microphone Dimensions: 482.6 mm / 19 inches
- Base Connector: USB B Female
- Cable: USB A Male to USB B Male
ECS-MWPTT-MIC-USB Package Contents:
- Gooseneck microphone
- Microphone base
- USB cord
- Two wind screen sponge