I'm glad I was able to get this model! It works perfectly without having to worry about damaging any screens. It records anything you need to dictate with good quality.
Philips LFH3200 SpeechMike III Generation 2 USB Push Button Dictation Microphone LFH-3200/01
- 1 Year Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
- Calculated at Checkout
Philips LFH3200/01 SpeechMike III Generation 2 USB Dictation Microphone
Philips LFH3200 SpeechMike III Generation 2 USB Dictation Microphone - New LFH-3200/01
The professional Philips SpeechMike LFH3200 USB microphone takes stationary dictation to a new level. It delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities, hygiene and refined ergonomics for convenient operation.
Superior audio quality
- Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
- Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
Enhance your productivity
- Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Improves the efficiency of the usual measures for disinfecting
Designed for professionals
- Perfect to used with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
The advanced microphone design and an optimized frequency response rate cater for the best speech recognition results.
Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
The advanced built-in front speaker and the integrated sound card guarantee crystal clear playback of your dictation files.
Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
Designed with three ergonomic zones, it has been tested and proven by users to have the most comfortable fit in the human hand. The dictation zone is optimized to keep thumb movement to a minimum and allows for blind operation. The buttons needed for the actual dictation functions take up the greatest amount of space in the central area of the device. Less frequently needed function buttons are clearly arranged above and below. The trackball uses a laser sensor that allows precise cursor movements. It contains an integrated confirmation button for simple control of PC functions and can also be used to control playback volume.
The hygienic surface physically hinders the colonization of germs and thus improves the efficiency of the usual measures for disinfecting. The polished, high quality pearl metal surface also makes the device non-sensitive to touch noises and fingerprints.
Geared for speech recognition
Philips provides a software development kit (SDK) for speech, office, and business application developers that allows for convenient programming of interfaces when integrating the SpeechMike into professional information and dictation solutions.
Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
The SpeechMike Premium Touch comes with a slide-switch or a push-button operation. The slide switch is wear-free and ergonomically shaped with a softly ribbed surface for smooth tactile feedback and comfortable and intuitive utilization. In addition, our engineers implemented a millionfold proven contactless slider detection, making it completely wear-free for an extra-long lifetime.
Philips LFH3200 Technical Specifications:
- USB: Mini-USB 2.0
- Microphone type: electret condenser microphone
- Microphone cartridge: 10 mm
- Characteristic: uni-directional
- Frequency response: 200 – 10 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -37 dB @ 1 KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 70 dBA
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 30 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
- Processor: Pentium IV 1 GHz recommended
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 850 MB for Microsoft .NET 4, 30 MB for Speech Control. 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0
- Operating system: Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 10 Professional x64 and Windows 10 Enterprise x64 (not compatible with Windows 10 Home edition, Windows 10 x32-bit or Windows Surface Pro), Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.9 (Mac functionality may be limited)
- Free USB port
- DVD-ROM drive
- Graphics card: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound device: Windows-compatible sound device
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature: 5 °–45 °C/41 °–113 °F
- Humidity: 10 %–90 %
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 45 mm × 165 mm × 30 mm/1.8 × 6.5 × 1.2
- Weight: 0.160 kg/0.353 lb
- Cable length: 3 m/10 ft
Design and finishing
- Material: high-class polymers
- Color(s): warm grey/black
Philips 3200 SpeechMike III Pro Dictate kit Microphone Includes:
- SpeechMike USB dictation microphone with Push Button Controls
- USB cable, connected
- User manual
- Quick start guide
Current Software and Drivers
As a Certified Philips Pro Dictation Partner shipping is only permitted to USA and Canada addresses.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Year Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty