I sometimes have a pile of documents to review, and the bar-code scanner on the SpeechMike III saves me hours of manual entry. I simply scan the bar codes, and the relevant information is automatically captured, streamlining my work process. Setting up the microphone was a breeze, and I encountered no issues during my usage. Its slide switch design offers tactile and responsive control, further improving the overall user experience.
Philips LFH3310 SpeechMike III Classic Plus Slide Switch USB Dictation Microphone with integrated Bar-Code Scanner - Demo LFH-3310
- 90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor
- Free Shipping
Philips SpeechMike III Pro Plus LFH-3310 USB Microphone
Philips LFH3310 SpeechMike III Pro Plus USB Dictation Microphone with integrated Bar-Code Scanner - New 3310
The professional Philips SpeechMike LFH3310 USB microphone takes stationary dictation to a new level. It delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities, an antimicrobial surface for improved hygiene and refined ergonomics for convenient operation.
Superior audio quality
- Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
- Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
Enhance your productivity
- Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene
- Attach client or patient data to a recording simply by scanning a barcode
Designed for professionals
- Available with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
As a Certified Philips Pro Dictation Partner shipping is only permitted to USA addresses.
Philips LFH3310 Features:
- The superior microphone reduces background noise and is optimized for speech recognition. The built-in headset socket allows you to attach the noise-canceling headset for hands-free recording and even more accuracy in a noisy environment.
Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
- The advanced built-in front speaker and the integrated sound card guarantee crystal clear playback of your dictation files.
Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Designed with three ergonomic zones, it has been tested and proven by users to have the most comfortable fit in the human hand. The dictation zone is optimized to keep thumb movement to a minimum and allows for blind operation. The buttons needed for the actual dictation functions take up the greatest amount of space in the central area of the device. Less frequently needed function buttons are clearly arranged above and below. The trackball uses a laser sensor that allows precise cursor movements. It contains an integrated confirmation button for simple control of PC functions and can also be used to control playback volume.
Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene
- The antimicrobial surface is important for use in a clinical environment. This feature was achieved by adding a substance to the plastic that impedes the reproduction of microorganisms, thus improving hygiene.
Attach client or patient data to a recording simply by scanning a barcode
- Link client or patient data to a recorded file simply by scanning a bar code. The scanned information is automatically attached to the dictation file, streamlining the documentation process. All identifying information is entered accurately, increasing security and potential for cost savings.
Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- The SpeechMike features preconfigured buttons for direct control of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, the voice recognition solution from Nuance.
Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
- Philips provides a software development kit (SDK) for speech, office, and business application developers that allows for convenient programming of interfaces when integrating the SpeechMike into professional information and dictation solutions.
Philips LFH3310 Technical Specifications:
- USB: Mini-USB 2.0
- Microphone type: electret condenser microphone
- Microphone cartridge: 10 mm
- Characteristic: uni-directional
- Frequency response: 200 – 10 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB–104 dB (depending on position of mic-slider in sound control panel)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 70 dBA
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 30 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
- Processor: Pentium IV 1 GHz recommended
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 850 MB for Microsoft .NET 4, 30 MB for Speech Control. 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0
- Operating system: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32 bit), Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8
- Free USB port
- DVD-ROM drive
- Graphics card: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound device: Windows-compatible sound device
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature: 5 °–45 °C/41 °–113 °F
- Humidity: 10 %–90 %
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 45 mm × 165 mm × 30 mm/1.8 × 6.5 × 1.2
- Weight: 0.160 kg/0.353 lb
- Cable length: 3 m/10 ft
Design and finishing
- Material: antimicrobial housing
- Color(s): warm grey/black
Philips 3310 SpeechMike II Pro Plus Barcode Microphone Includes:
- SpeechMike USB dictation microphone with slide switch Control
- USB cable
Current Software and Drivers
Older Software and Drivers
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor