I'm thrilled with my purchase of this foot pedal. This little device has made a huge difference in my workflow. Being able to program specific keystrokes to the foot pedals has saved me so much time and effort. It's incredibly intuitive to use, and the build quality is impressive.
ECS-CPFP Custom Programmed Keystroke USB Foot Pedal Control
- 1-year mail in parts/labor
- Free Shipping
- Please enter your single or continues action emulation option below:
- High quality
- Easy- Touch response and minimal resistance
- Excellent ergonomics
- USB interface with PC
- Medical Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Insurance Transcription
- Public Safety Transcription
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental un-plugging
- 90 inch heavy duty cord
We will send the pedal already program for you, making this pedal just plug and play, no program needed on you side.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1-year mail in parts/labor
Categories this product is listed in:
Reviews Write a Review
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am so excited to use this new foot pedal that I just got. My co-worker recommended this to me and so far the initial setup of the foot pedal was refreshingly hassle-free. The included software made customizing the keystrokes a breeze, allowing me to program the pedal to execute a range of commands tailored to my specific tasks. The solid build of the pedal ensures stability during use, while the USB connection guarantees a reliable and lag-free performance.
I can't recommend the ECS-CPFP Custom Programmed Keystroke USB Foot Pedal Control enough. If you're a transcriptionist or anyone who needs hands-free control over software functions, this foot pedal is a game-changer. It's made my transcription workflow much more efficient, and I couldn't be happier with it!
.I am using this foot pedal instead of a computer mouse because of a hand disability. It replaces left click, right-click, and double-click. The problem I had had with a different one was the stiff action – having to press down hard every time, which gets tiring. This one has a light touch. I've only had it a very short time, so I can't comment on durability.