ECS IN-54 Heavy Duty Transcription Foot Pedal for use with Sanyo analog desktop.
Heavy Duty IN54 Industrial Strength Foot Pedal.
- Compatible with Sanyo micro cassette and standard cassette desktop transcribers.
- 3 function foot pedal allows for play, rewind and fast forward.
- Connector is a 6 pin din.
- Surpasses the Sanyo FS-54 foot pedal.
The Infinity foot pedal is designed for ease of use while transcribing and has the ability to handle a heavy transcription workload with little to no foot fatigue.
The Infinity foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Insurance Transcription
- Public Safety Transcription
The ergonomic design of this foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. The foot pedal features a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. The large size of the foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from Play to Fast Forward to Rewind during transcribing.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental un-plugging
- 90 inch heavy duty cord
- Sanyo TRC-5040 Micro Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-5400 Micro Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-6040 Micro Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-6400 Micro Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-8080 Standard Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-8090 Standard Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-8800 Standard Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-9020 Standard Cassette Desktop Transcriber
- Sanyo TRC-9200 Standard Cassette Desktop Transcriber