I've been a transcriber for over 25 years and have used many different types of foot pedals. This one is by far the best I've ever used. The design of this foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. It's really comfortable to use and I love it! It's the only brand I've been buying for years.
ECS Olympus IN-19 Heavy Duty Foot Pedal
- 90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping
ECS IN-19 Heavy Duty Foot Pedal - New
Heavy Duty IN19 - Industrial Strength Foot Pedal.
- 8 Pin Mini Din Plug.
The Infinity foot pedal is designed for ease of use while transcribing and has the ability to handle a heavy transcription workload with little to no foot fatigue.
The Infinity foot pedal is used in full time work environments such as:
- Medical Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Insurance Transcription
- Public Safety Transcription
The ergonomic design of this foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. The foot pedal features a wide, central, sloping Play pedal. The large size of the foot pedal enables you to easily move your foot from Play to Fast Forward to Reverse during transcribing.
- Ergonomic design for minimal to no foot fatigue
- Rugged heavy duty design
- Built with heavy duty components
- Built with precision switches designed for 2,000,000 depressions
- Designed to not allow accidental depression of more than one pedal
- Mechanical stop preventing accidental triggering of center pedal while stepping on side pedals
- Hard wired to not allow accidental un-plugging
- 90 heavy duty cord
- BCB PC-Dart
- Lanier 810
- Olympus analog models using RS-19 Foot Pedal such as the T1000
- Philips model 1720 and 1730
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty