Pre-owned Lanier LCT5 transcriber is a four-channel standard cassette transcriber designed specifically for transcribing cassettes form the Advocate V recorder. Can be used with tapes recorded on the Somy BM246 as well. The built-in search pad allows easy access to specific locations on the cassette. Channel Separation provides clarity when more than one person is talking at a time.
- STANDARD CASSETTE SYSTEM uses easy to obtain compact cassettes for recording and playback convenience
- 4-CHANNEL, 4-TRACK PLAYBACK permits monitoring of individual voices or playback of independent conversations
- DUAL SPEED PLAYBACK (2.4 or 1.2 cm/sec.)
- FOUR DIGIT LED TAPE COUNTER for accurate location of specific tape segments
- 3-FUNCTION FOOT CONTROL is available, to let the transcriber change mode from Play to Rewind to Fast-Forward without removing hands from the keyboard
- ADJUSTABLE AUTOMATIC BACKSPACE begins playback just prior to where it last stopped, and lets the operator adjust how much prior time is needed
- BUILT-IN PLAYBACK SPEAKER atop the unit is useful when one or more persons wishes to listen to the recording, without the need to wear earphones
- SPEED/TONE/VOLUME CONTROL are individual slider-type, front panel mounted, to allow easy one-finger adjustment for transcribing convenience
- LISTEN BUTTON
- SELECTABLE PLAYBACK of individual or all recorded channels
- VARIABLE SPEECH COMPRESSION (VSCTM) for faster playback
- ECS-055-7 Heavy Duty Foot Pedal
- WordSleuth Under-chin In-Ear 3.5 mm Transcription Headset Headset with 10 ft cord
Accessories may vary.