Philips 730T Mini Cassette Desktop Transcriber - Pre-Owned
The visual workflow display makes the Dictation and Transcription System 730 particularly popular among systematic dictation users. It delivers all relevant dictation information at a glance, allowing you to efficiently organize your recordings and conveniently structure your workload.
Boasting sophisticated functionality such as a search feature and tape counter, the Desktop 730 brightens your day.
Record important telephone conversations with built-in telephone recording option
Quick access to the start of the next job with search forward and skip functions
Enhance your productivity
- Auto rewind for fast return to the beginning of the tape
- Search forward and skip functions for quick access to the start of the next recording
- Audible scan for monitoring fast forward and rewind
- Can be used as both a dictation and transcription machine with additional accessories
Superior audio quality
- Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- Tone, speed and volume controls for crystal clear playback at all times
- Integrated speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
Designed for professionals
- Workflow display for showing important information at a glance
- Auto backspace pauses transcription without missing a word
- Record protection for saving valuable dictations
- Turbo wind for fast access to any part of the tape
Philips LFH730 Features:
Auto rewind for fast return to the beginning of the tape
- Auto rewind allows you to save time by quickly returning to the beginning of the tape automatically.
Search forward and skip functions for quick access to the start of the next recording
- Search forward and skip functions allow quick access to the start of the next recording, making it easier to navigate through your recordings.
Audible scan for monitoring fast forward and rewind
- Audible scan allows you to find specific parts of dictations easily.
Can be used as both a dictation and transcription machine with additional accessories
- The Philips multifunctional handheld remote microphone LFH0276/00 with built-in speaker turns your Philips desktop transcription system into a dictation recorder.
Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Slim, ergonomic design guarantees hands-free control of all playback functions with minimal physical strain.
Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- Lightweight under-the-chin style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
Tone, speed and volume controls for crystal clear playback at all times
- Variable tone, speed and volume controls guarantee crystal clear playback and provide all the necessary features for transcription accuracy.
Integrated speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
- The built-in front speaker guarantees crystal clear playback of your dictation files.
Workflow display for showing important information at a glance
- The large display shows all the information needed to manage the workload. It shows important information such as cassette length and remaining recording time.
Auto backspace pauses transcription without missing a word
- The auto backspace automatically replays the last few seconds to review recorded material for transcribing confirmation and accurate and fast transcription.
Record protection for saving valuable dictations
- You can safeguard valuable dictations using the record protection function. This way you will never accidentally record over valuable recordings.
Turbo wind for fast access to any part of the tape
- The turbo wind function allows you to jump to any part of the tape within seconds and save you valuable time.
Philips LFH730 Technical Specifications:
Desktop transcription machine
- Headphones: 3.5 mm
- Foot pedal: 3.5 mm
- Microphone: RJ-14
- Power supply: 12 V DC
- Frequency: 200–6.000 Hz
- Output power: >600 mW
- Product dimensions: 135 mm × 232 mm × 50 mm/5.3” × 9.1” × 2.0”
- Weight: 1150 g/39 oz
- Acoustic system: open
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Sound quality: optimized for voice reproduction
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Maximum power input: 2 × 10 mW
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Speaker diameter: 14 mm
- System: dual sound system
- Cable connection: one-sided
- Cable length: 3 m/10 ft
- Connector: 3.5 mm stereo, right angled
- Connector finish: gold-plated
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 226 mm × 130 mm × 25 mm/9” × 5” × 1”
- Weight: 100 g/3.5 oz
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
Philips 730 Transcriber Includes:
- Dictation and transcription machine LFH0730
- Foot pedal
- Transcription headphones
- Power supply LFH0155