Free Technical Support - (800) 644-9525
New Olympus DS-4000 Digital Voice Recorder includes all accessories listed. The Olympus DS 4000 (141665) is designed to withstand heavy usage from a professional user with durable switches and connectors. Top features of Olympus Recorder include: slide switch operation, DSS format for dictation and transcription needs, compact design, dual function cradle and more!
Improved DSS Player Pro software provides automatic download and backup of recordings; automatic distribution of recordings via email or FTP to other users; direct recording onto your PC; managing and changing settings on your recorder; playing and editing of recordings on your PC; and automatic retrieval of typed documents and much more.
Olympus DS4000 Digital Portable Recorder features:
- Slide Switch Operation is quiet and easy to use, resulting in high performance, comfort, and increased productivity.
- Records in DSS (Digital Speech Standard) format, developed primarily to meet dictation and transcription needs.
- Record more than 11 hours of superb quality DSS audio with the included 32MB xD-Picture Card and up to 179 hours, 30 minutes with a 512MB card.
- Compact design and light metal finish combine for a recorder with a professional look and feel and large easy to read LCD with backlight
- Dual function cradle for recharging of Ni-MH battery pack and downloading data to a PC.
- Two programmable buttons, A and B, to implement functions per user dictation preferences.
- Choose between two combinations of recording modes, SP or LP, and recording sensitivity, Dictate or Conference, to suit your recording needs.
- The DS-4000's automatic voice activation keeps recordings free from dead space and saves recording capacity and time during transcription.
- Up to 10 users ID's and 10 Work Types can be programmed on the recorder to support user environment where recorders are exchanged amongst professionals
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack for added convenience automatically charges when the recorder is placed in the cradle.
- The DS-4000 allows for easy editing of existing recordings by appending, overwriting, inserting, and erasing or partial-erase of recording.
- The DS-4000 recorder can categorically classify and store recording in any of the 7 different folders that can be programmed on the recorder. Each folder can store up to 199 messages per folder.
- Designed to withstand the heavy usage of the professional user. Durable switches and connectors of the DS-4000 are designed to eliminate or minimize the down time.
- When the DS-4000 is left unused and in stop mode for a set amount of time, it will automatically shut itself off.
- The DS-4000 transfer rate of dictation from the recorder to PC or vise versa has been improved to reduce time spent waiting for the transfer process to finish.
- The DS-4000 will automatically synchronize its clock with your PC using the DSS Player Pro Dictation software.
- The DSS Player Pro Dictation software supports encryption of dictations before sending as email attachments or via FTP.
- The DS-4000 supports hands-free recording with the optional RS-25 footswitch. Connect the RS-25 to the cradle, place the recorder in the cradle and you are ready to go.
- Multi-level alarms can be enabled and set to meet various needs.
- The DS-4000 supports and displays language in English, French, and German.
- Splash screen automatically displays default time of day greeting when DS-4000 is turned on, or you can program your own greeting (up to 20 characters).
- Compatible with IBM Via Voice for Windows®.
New in box Olympus DS-4000 Digital Hand Held Recorder includes:
- 32MB xD-Picture Card
- CR3A Multi-function cradle/docking station
- AC Adapter
- BR402 Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack
- KP11 USB Cable
- DSS Player Pro Dictation software
- User manual
- Carry Case
We do not ship this product internationally.