New VXI P41TR Parrott Voice Recognition Headset
- VXI Corporation Parrott Voice Recognition P41TR microphone / headset
- Perfect headset when accuracy and clarity are a must
- Headset is adjustable for left or right ear
- Microphone and headset cord is 10 feet
- In-line Amplifier for amplification of microphone gain
- Adjustable microphone gain
- Microphone plug is 3.5 mm
- Headset plug is 3.5 mm
- (2) AA Alkaline batteries (not included) will last approximately 1 year
What is a PARROTT?
A VXI PARROTT is a computer headset which contains a high quality noise canceling microphone used for speech recognition. VXI PARROTT is not just one kind of headset, it's actually a whole line of products, created to suit the usability and comfort needs of our customers. One of the most appealing aspects of our VXI PARROTT headsets is that no matter which model you choose, as long as it includes the VXI PARROTT Translator or the VXI PARROTT Switch 60V, it is compatible with all PC, Laptop and Palmtop soundcards.
What type of microphone is in the PARROTT?
Do all PARROTTs use the same type of microphone?
All VXI PARROTT headsets contain the same high quality noise canceling microphone. This type of microphone is necessary for optimum voice recognition.
What is a VXI PARROTT Translator and what does it do?
A VXI PARROTT Translator makes VXI PARROTT headsets compatible with any PC, laptop or palmtop soundcard, preventing incompatibility, a leading cause of voice recognition failure. By detecting the bias and resistance of the PC and balancing it with the headset's, the VXI PARROTT Translator allows maximum voice recognition accuracy right out of the box. It also improves other crucial voice recognition factors:
- Flat frequency response band
- Limiting high frequency output
- High immunity breath pops
- Low distortion at all levels