I've not seen this foot pedal before and I've tried out all the standard ones, so I wanted to give this a try. How light it is really puts this one at the top for one of my favorite pedals, which is crazy for something I hardly see anywhere.. It's very lightweight the button press requires very little weight behind it, which is something I love, but I suppose that's just one opinion. Give it a try.
Philips LFH2210 Foot Control for Philips Analog Desktops
- 90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
- Calculated at Checkout
Philips Foot Switch 2210 For Analog Executive Desktop Transcribers Replaces Foot Control 0210 - New LFH2210
The ergonomic design of the new Philips foot pedal range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. Transcriptionists can stop and start playback with only a slight movement of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.?
- Foot control for use with all Philips analog Executive Desktop transcribers and Philips ACC8120 Docking Station.
- 3.5 mm plug
- Three pedal design: Playback (right), Fast Forward / Cue (top) and Fast Rewind / Review (left)
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usability and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.7 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches (195 x 130 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 1 pound 7.3 ounces (660 g)
Philips LFH2210/00 Includes:
- Foot Switch
- User Manual
We have a heavier duty, less expensive alternative to the LFH-2210 foot pedal. The IN-210 is 100% fully compatible with the same equipment that the LFH-2210 works with. Click here to view details of the Infinity IN-210 Foot Pedal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
90 Day Mail In Parts/Labor Warranty
Reviews Write a Review
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have tried several of these foot controls and I have to say that this is the best one I have used. I have no problems with the buttons or the foot control. It is very easy to operate without having to reach all the way down with my foot. I have not had any problems with it, in fact it has made my life a little easier. I do not have to lift my foot up every time I start or stop to play or pause the media.