Philips Foot Switch 2210 For Analog Executive Desktop Transcribers Replaces Foot Control 0210 - New LFH2210
The ergonomic design of the new Philips foot pedal range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. Transcriptionists can stop and start playback with only a slight movement of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.?
- Foot control for use with all Philips analog Executive Desktop transcribers and Philips ACC8120 Docking Station.
- 3.5 mm plug
- Three pedal design: Playback (right), Fast Forward / Cue (top) and Fast Rewind / Review (left)
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usability and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.7 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches (195 x 130 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 1 pound 7.3 ounces (660 g)