Philips LFH0720/52 Features:
Auto rewind for fast return to the beginning of the tape
- Auto rewind allows you to save time by quickly returning to the beginning of the tape automatically.
Search forward and skip functions for quick access to the start of the next recording
- Search forward and skip functions allow quick access to the start of the next recording, making it easier to navigate through your recordings.
The large display shows all the information needed to manage the workload
- The LCD tape counter allows you to see the recordings on every cassette right away.
Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Slim, ergonomic design guarantees hands-free control of all playback functions with minimal physical strain.
Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- Lightweight under-the-chin style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
Tone, speed and volume controls for crystal clear playback at all times
- Variable tone, speed and volume controls guarantee crystal clear playback and provide all the necessary features for transcription accuracy.
Auto backspace pauses transcription without missing a word
- The auto backspace automatically replays the last few seconds to review recorded material for transcribing confirmation and accurate and fast transcription.
Record protection for saving valuable dictations
- You can safeguard valuable dictations using the record protection function. This way you will never accidentally record over valuable recordings.
Turbo wind for fast access to any part of the tape
- The turbo wind function allows you to jump to any part of the tape within seconds and save you valuable time.
Philips LFH0720 Specifications:
Headphones: 3.5 mm?
Foot pedal: 3.5 mm?
Power supply: 12 V DC?
Frequency: 200–6.000 Hz?
Output power: >600 mW?
Product dimensions: 135 mm × 232 mm × 50 mm/5.3” × 9.1” × 2.0”?
Weight: 1150 g/39 oz?
Acoustic system: open?
Magnet type: neodymium ?
Sound quality: optimized for voice reproduction?
Impedance: 64 Ohm?
Maximum power input: 2 × 10 mW?
Sensitivity: 103 dB?
Speaker diameter: 14 mm?
System: dual sound system?
Cable connection: one-sided?
Cable length: 3 m/10 ft.?
Connector: 3.5 mm stereo, right angled?
Connector finish: gold-plated?
Product dimensions (W × D × H): 226 mm × 130 mm × 25 mm/9 × 5 × 1?
Weight: 100 g/3.5 oz.?
Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)?
Lead-free soldered product?
Philips LFH720 Includes:
Demo model LFH0720T transcription machine
Foot pedal LFH2210?
Transcription headphones LFH0234?
Power supply LFH0155?